Friday, March 25, 2016

#SOL16 Day 25 Not Quite What I Had Planned

#SOL16 Day 25 Not Quite What I Had Planned


Today I had a plan. One that I was looking forward to!! We had the day off due to not using our Bad Weather Days. I was going to drive and look for fields of bluebonnets and/or tulips. I knew I wanted to be outside and not cooped up in the house doing laundry or cleaning.

So I got up early this morning, got ready and headed out. My drive was short. It didn't lead me to fields of bluebonnets or blooming tulips. It lead me to shopping. Clothes for myself and hubby. I did get to walk outside as I was going from shop to shop and that was ok. Something about feeling the sun on my skin made me smile.

Hopefully I will get to see the bluebonnets soon. My sister suggested going to the Arboretum. I may have to put that on my to do list!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day anyway! But I still hope to hear about the tulips and bluebonnets sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plans often fail. You seemed to have a good day regardless of that. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete