Monday, March 7, 2016

#SOL Day 7
Tick tock. Tick Tock. I'm not sure I can wait any longer.  :) Today's slice is courtesy of my new favorite show being on tonight. But not until 9:00. No, I'm not talking about The Bachelor.  :) The new show that keeps me waiting all week long is Blindspot. A show that focuses on solving clues and  crimes based on a woman who is covered in tattoos. It is suspenseful, creative and nail biting. I love devoting an hour each week to just hanging out and watching this show! Show as the minutes dwindle down I sit on my bed, tapping my feet, thinking can time go any slower? Oh yeah!! It's time! Let me quickly sign off. Talk again tomorrow.




1 comment:

  1. I have my favorites too! It's fun to curl up in a cozy chair in front of the television!

    ReplyDelete