Sunday, March 13, 2016

#SOL16 Day 13 Fun in the Sun ☀️

#SOL16 Day 13
Good morning from NOLA,
We've stopped for a late breakfast and after yesterday's fiasco, we are keeping it simple. Undercooked , soggy waffles kind of deflated my breakfast expectations yesterday. The waffle irons seemed hot. Cooked for the full three minutes. Looked delish. Took my first bite. Wet batter. Was also my last bite. 😄 So today a quick dash into McDonald's and we are off for a day of walking the streets of New Orleans. I love visiting this town with all it has to offer!! Spring Break- I needed you! Let's enjoy the fun and sun! Yes. Sun! After many days of rain I awoke to see the sun! It is a good day!!

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to visit New Orleans! May the sun continue to shine on what I have heard is a great city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're going to get to Cafe du Monde for some beignets and cafe au lait. Their beignets won't disappoint after those soggy waffles!

    ReplyDelete