- if I will really be able to do this
- if I will stay committed to the daily task
- if my students ever feel the way I do about writing
My gut feeling is yes to all three of them. So as I sit here in the library my wonders are:
- I wonder if anyone is saddened as I am when I walk in and realize that I will never be able to read all of these great books in my lifetime.
- I wonder if at night when everyone has gone home, do my favorite characters tell their stories to other characters in other books?
- I wonder besides audio books, what if there was a book that when you opened it the words began to speak? I wonder...is this my book to write?